Lemon, garlic, veggies, and shrimp are some of my favorite things to cook with! Conveniently, all of these ingredients are put together in this AMAZING lemon garlic zucchini noodles with shrimp! I am a huge fan of spirilizing vegetables, especially with zucchini! It tastes delcious, keeps you full, but does not leave you feeling greasy and gross!
Shrimp combined with lemon and garlic is a beauitful harmony of flavors that makes any dish great! This recipe is incredibly easy and perfect for any lunch or dinner! Great for sharing or just for yourself 🙂
As of always, the shrimp or any other ingredient can be subsititued or taken out! This is just my personal prefernce!
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 4 basil leaves, chopped
- Shrimp and Noodles
- 2 zucchini, spirilized, or 1 pack of packaged spiralized zucchini noodles
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 tbs vegan butter
- 1/2 white onion
- Other 1/2 of the lemon
- In a small sauce pan on medium heat, start with the olive oil and garlic. Once the garlic is slightly brown, add the lemon and basil. Put on low heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion and add the vegan butter to a large pan and add the shrimp, with some space in between. Once cooked on one side, flip over, until the shrimps are fully cooked. Once finished, add the zucchini noodles and mix together. This should take a few minutes for the noodles to get warm and the shrimp to mix in. Stir constantly.
- Once the shrimp and noodles are done, add the sauce on top and mix together. Add some to a plate or bowl and top the dishes off with the other half of the lemon.
- Enjoy this yummy and healthy creation!