Summer is here! And that means healthy and delicious food is ESSENTIAL to survive the next three months! I ususally don’t opt for salad, but this wonderful meal is always on my mind!!
This salad will fill you up and make you feel good ahout eating it! Super healthy and quick to make. This is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner with friends. The dressing is also quilt free and very refreshing 🙂
The salad is very easy to make and the lobster does not take long at all! If you are vegan, it still tastes amazing without the lobster! The lobster is jusr a quilty pleasure of mine that I love to add!
Yield: 3 servings
- 2 lobster tails, cooked and cut out of the tail (if you do not like lobster, feel free to add shrimp instead!)
- 2 cups couscous
- Butter lettuce, as much as you prefer
- 1/2 cucumber
- Any color bell pepper, to taste
- 1/2 avocado
- A few cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- A small handful of bean sprouts
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- a dash of Mrs. Dash tableblend
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook or boil the lobster and let it cool while boiling a medium pot of water. Follow the instructions on the back of couscous and cook.
- Chop the veggetables and lobster. Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by combining all the ingredients and mixing.
- Once couscous is done, add the butter lettuce, couscous, lobster, and veggies to a plate. Top it off with lemon dressing and voila! Ready to serve 🙂