Ever get tired of drinking just plain water, but don’t want to settle for something so sugary like soda? Well you’re in luck! Today I’m going to be showing you how to make your very own fruit detox water, using all natural ingredients! This super simple recipe will have you craving more water- which is what everyone wants to do these days, right?!
Not only is this water going to make you feel refreshed, but it will make you feel so great about yourself. The lemon and grapefruit have so many benefits such as a boost of vitamin C, energy, fiber, and a healthier immune system. The mint and cucumber act as refreshers, but have their own health benefits, as well! There is not reason not to try this delicious water!
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1/2 or 1 whole grapefruit
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 72 ounces of water, or as much as you would like to drink in one day
- Ice, as much as you prefer
- Container for water
- Add ice and all the ingredients to the large water container, topping with water.
- Let the water sit over night and drink by the end of the next day.
- Enjoy this refreshing drink!