Hello all! Have an appetite for a yummy, vitamin-filled smoothie?! Then you are in for a treat! Today I will be showing you how to make my personal favorite green smoothie that is filled with healthy ingredients- nothing fake!
I hate when I am craving a smoothie at a restaurant because I can never trust what they put in them! With all of the added sweeteners and unhealthy ingredients, I might as well just make one myself. Not only can this recipe be made for a simple smoothie drink, a delicious and filling smoothie bowl can be made as well! With just a few simple steps and endless options for ingredients, a green machine is ready to be devoured!
- Frozen mango and peaches (or any frozen fruit, pineapple is also very delicious!)
- 1 spotty banana
- A handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed (optional)
- 1/2 or 1 full scoop of vanilla protein powder (I used Vega)
- Almond or coconut milk (according to how thick you want it)
- Place all ingredients in blender starting with fruit and spinach and topping with milk.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute (I used a Ninja with the medium setting)
- Either put into a glass or a bowl. I put mine into a bowl topped with some of my favorite fruits, granola, more chia seeds, and coconut shreds!)