Craving Asian-styled rice and veggies, but still want to be healthy? Well, this is the perfect recipe for you! With this very customizable recipe, that craving will be taken care of in no time. This recipe is quick, simple, and absolutely delicious!
One night, I wanted to make a super healthy yet very delicious meal that included some of my favorite vegetables and rice. With a few spices and sauces, I was able to make this meal come to life!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10- 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20-25 minutes
yields: 2 people
- 1 packet of jasmine rice (or any rice you prefer)
- 3 stalks asparagus
- 3 stalks broccoli (just the heads)
- 3 stalks cauliflower (just the heads)
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Small handful of bean sprouts
- Handful of spinach
- 1 large green onion
- 1/2 of a medium avocado
- any garlic powder you prefer (I love Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb)
- Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- feel free to add or take away any vegetables for your taste buds
- Add olive oil to a large non-stick pan and start to add the chopped up vegetables. Add garlic salt and garlic powder to taste. Continue to stir for 7-10 minutes.
- While this is cooking, add the jasmine rice to the microwave for 3 minutes, or however long yours says to (this was the directions on mine).
- While these are cooking, slice the avocado and green onion.
- Place rice to a plate or bowl and add the veggie mix on top.
- Add avocado, green onion, sesame seeds, and teriyaki sauce on top.
- Get ready to devour this amazing dish!