Hello loves! Do you ever crave something sweet, healthy, and doesn’t take long to make?! If yes, then you would LOVE these no-bake protein balls! They are so simple and customizable for anyone to enjoy. With just a few simple steps and ingredients, these delicious and healthy protein balls with be ready to be devoured.
This recipe calls for 12-20 balls, depending on how large you make them.
- Prepare time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- 8-10 medjool dates (pitted)
- 8-10 Turkish figs (cut in half)
- 1 cup dry oats (optional)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes or shreds
- 3 tbsp peanut butter, feel free to substitute any other nut butter
- feel free to add chocolate chips or sweetener such as agave if wanted!
- Cut the dates in half and take the pits out.
- Add dates, figs, chia seeds, flax seeds, and nut butter (as well as oats and chocolate chips if wanted) to a blender or food processor. Blend on medium until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Start taking small amounts of the mixture and rolling them into balls.
- Roll the balls into the cocnut flakes until covered as desired.
- Place them into a Tupperware container and pop them in the fridge.
- Enjoy your delicious creation!